MIG MAG Welding machine Inverpulse 320
Welding wire technology inverter , controlled by microprocessor for welding MIG MAG (continuous, pulsed, double-pulsed - PULSE ON PULSE), FLUX / Brazing, TIG-DC lift and MMA, with integrated wire feeder 4 rolls. Flexibility of use with differents materials as steel, stainless steel, HSS high strength steels, galvanized sheets, aluminum and alloys. SYNERGIC operation ensures quick and easy impost welding programs and always guarantees a high arc control and quality of welding; the remote regulation of welding parameters and the possibility to connect to computers or industrial networks, make it particularly suitable model for the use in industrial environments.
- Continuous operation in pulsed and double pulsed.
- 50 synergicos preset programs.
- Memorization of 40 programs custom welding and the last 10 alarms.
- Predisposition to connect to computers or industrial networks.
- Regulation bi-level, post gas time, current down slope, electronic reactance, initial speed wire feeder, end time burned the thread (burn-back).
- Select operation 2/4 times, spot, bi-level.
- Self-diagnosis boot.
- Predisposition for use SPOOL GUN torch and remote control.
- Protection termostatica, over current, over voltage, low voltage, lack of phase.
- Equipped with MIG MAG welding accessories.