Welding machine TIG Superior 421
TIG inverter Welding machine (on high frequency HF and LIFT), PULSE TIG and MMA DC (DC), controlled by microprocessor. Use with different materials such as steel, aceroinoxidable, titanium, copper, nickel and alloys.
- TIG regulations:
- Initial Current / end
- welding time.
- Pre / post gas.
- Ramp up and current down.
- Balance DC.
- Frequency of the square wave.
- MMA regulations:
- Arc force and hot start depending on the type of electrode used.
- Operation EASY pressed and pressed.
- 9 programs customized welding.
- anti-stick device.
- Predisposition for remote control and cooling water peer group.
- Saving on board E2PROM of the last 10 alarms.
- Protection thermostatic, over-voltage, low voltage, dirt inside, over current, lack of phase, cooling water peer group.
- Equipped with TIG welding accessories.