2 column lift synchronized by steel cables HP-40A3
Hydraulic elevator of two columns synchronized by means of steel cables. Asymmetrical tripod arms with a minimum height above ground of 10 cm. Track width 2.59 m and distance between columns 2.85 m.
- Capacity: 4.000 Kg
- Maximum lifting height: 1,90 m
- Minimum lifting height 100 mm
- Width of track: 2.59 m
- Automatic release
- Synchronization system using steel cables and limit switch for greater safety
- Stretchable load arms, with height-adjustable supports and rubber plug combination systems.
- Rugged 5 mm sheet steel columns
- Safety anchors that protect the hydraulic system
- Double spindle (from 0 to 85 mm.)
- 220V plug in control box.