2 column lift synchronized by steel cables HP - 40M2
Contact Us by WhatsApp Ask for your budget
Two column hydraulic elevator synchronized by steel cables. Asymmetrical arms of minimum height on the ground of 10 cm. Track width 2.58 m and distance between columns 2.83 m.
CharacteristicsTechnical Data SheetGallery of photographsVideo 1Video 2Video 3Video 4Video 5
- Capacity: 4.000 Kg
- Maximum lifting height: 1,90 m
- Minimum lifting height 100 mm
- Track width: 2,58 m
- Mechanical release.
- Synchronization system by means of steel cables and limit switch for greater safety.
- Extendable loading arms with height-adjustable supports and rubber block combination systems.
- Robust columns made of 5 mm sheet steel
- Safety anchors to protect the hydraulic system