2 column lift synchronized by steel cables HP - 40M2
Two column hydraulic elevator synchronized by steel cables. Asymmetrical arms of minimum height on the ground of 10 cm. Track width 2.58 m and distance between columns 2.83 m.
- Capacity: 4.000 Kg
- Maximum lifting height: 1,90 m
- Minimum lifting height 100 mm
- Track width: 2,58 m
- Mechanical release.
- Synchronization system by means of steel cables and limit switch for greater safety.
- Extendable loading arms with height-adjustable supports and rubber block combination systems.
- Robust columns made of 5 mm sheet steel
- Safety anchors to protect the hydraulic system