MIG MAG Welding machine Technomig 223
Inverter welding machine, multiprocess MIG-MAG / FLUX / BRAZING / MMA / TIG DC-Lift microprocessor controlled. It is particularly suitable in body and allows the immediate use of three different torches, two traditional and one spool gun. This feature allows direct intervention in different materials without changing torch of wire coils. Mig welding torches are dedicated to traditional welding steel, high strength steels HSS, stainless steel and galvanized sheet metal brazing while the sopletespool gun is specific for aluminum even at long distance from the generator.
SYNERGETIC rapid regulation of welding parameters thanks to the SYNERGY ONE TOUCH LCD technology becomes very simple to use product. The ATC, Made in Telwin technology easily allows for excellent welds in subtle thicknesses, thanks to an advanced arc control. Ademáses possible to intervene manually in the arc length: this regulation will allow modify the shape of the weld bead style depending welder. The ONE TOUCH LCD graphic display allows a better reading of all welding parameters.
- 17 synergic curves prepared.
- Display LCD display of welding parameters.
- Regulations: ramp up wire, electronic ballast, end time burned the thread (burn-back), post gas
- Select operation 2/4 times, spot
- protections thermostatic, over-voltage, low-voltage, over-current, power generator (+/- 15%).
- Equipped with 2 torches MIG-MAG, cable and clamp.
- Soplet SPOOL GUN * Optional *