Selection of the most used tools in a machine shop.
Tool cases are the basic pillar in any repair or reform we want to carry out, since the tools containing , depends largely on the success of our repairs and professional projects.
Perfectly know the importance of have our orderly workshop , to do the best is help workbenches that is suited to our need: workbenches with drawers for our tool , workbench with tools panel or a simple tool cabinets to be more organized. Everything you need to keep your tools in perfect order and to work with maximum security and speed.
Whether you have a professional workshop, as if you're passionate about mechanics, choose the type of workbench that best suits your needs and be prepared to work in a more efficient, more comfortable, more orderly and, above all, safer.
A tool carriage is a complement indisplensable in a garage that helps categorize, lead and organize the various tools . Such cars are particularly useful for professional mechanics, as they have a lot of tool to organize.
There are also tools carts for fans who do not have to organize and store such a tool.
In essence, a tool carriage is an expanded version of a box or toolbox.
One of the applications of our impact wrenches is to use them in the car repair and tire.
Many mechanics and gomeros increase productivity your shop reaping the benefits of these tools to easily remove bolts without using such complicated keys serious impact.Pneumatic impact wrenches are very strong and difficult to regulate because they do not have variable speed trigger.
This means that these pneumatic tools are Ideal for removing bolts and bolts large that are too tight.
Electric Impact Wrench
These tools ultrasonic cleaning remove dirt by ultrasonic waves, applied inside the container.
Because the working frequency and density of the liquid, continuous depressions and overpressures that appear form and disappear in microseconds in the liquid, making implode the water molecule approximately 40,000 times per second, producing a microcepillado that acts around anything that is entered.
This effect easily removes dirt particles tiny as to be almost impossible to eradicate otherwise, even without removing the pieces, saving a lot of time and work accurately.
Cleaning by means of these tools ultrasonic micro-penetration ensures absolute in complex cavities, holes and grooves.
What factors should I consider when choosing a power generator?
Among the types of generators that can be found, first, we distinguish between single and three phase.
- Monophasic : Suitable for home use, generates a single phase 220v is using household appliances.
- Three-phase : generate a three-phase current, used in specific equipment.
Among the generators we can choose between two types of engine, according to our needs.
- 2 times : powered generators are based on a mixture of gasoline and oil. They suitable mainly for lighting, are the most economical option. Rather, life is less and have a noise level and greater than 4 times the vibration generators.
- 4 times : Provide greater power than two times with less noise and vibration. In turn generators with 4-stroke engine are divided into two types:
- Diesel generators : Operation through a 4-stroke diesel engine has the advantages longer life than gasoline generators and lower consumption. On the contrary they are noisier and heavier than gasoline. In turn, diesel generators can in turn be 3000 or 1500 rpm. The 1500 rpm are suitable for periods of uninterrupted operation.
- Generators petrol 4 stroke : They are characterized by a lower level of noise than diesel and are lighter. They also have different runtimes, although not support permanent operation.
Before choosing an electric generator diesel or gasoline, the first thing we think of is the use we will give you, like when we buy a car.
In the case of continuous use but optimally choose a diesel generator.
If you only use it for short periods, gasoline, it is the most economical and cost effective choice compared to diesel.
- 7000 W maximum power.
- Electrical system
- 2.7 hours of battery life.
- 3000 W maximum power.
- 3000 rpm-imp / min.
- Almost 3 hours of battery life.
- 5500 W max power.
- electric or manual start.
- 3 hours of autonomy.
What industrial vacuum cleaner is best?
Vacuum cleaners are a very special type of vacuum cleaners because they can vacuum bagless water or use vacuum cleaners with a bag.
These work tools are heavily used by their high performance engine and its reinforced structure with large rear wheels and front wheels that rotate in all directions to take you anywhere for the large cleaning Surfaces : mechanical workshops, for washing cars, ships, shops, etc.
They are designed for more radical uses , thanks to its deposit of stainless steel plate, waterproof and shock resistant , easy to clean are ideal for working in environments with a high level Of exigency. For professional use they are the best choice.
What are the advantages of buying an industrial vacuum cleaner?
- They can be used in more hostile environments. Also in very cold and hot conditions. They have a power much higher than lifelong vacuum cleaners.
- Effectiveness : Thanks to the power, this type of industrial vacuum cleaners offer a great performance. They have deposits much larger than a normal vacuum cleaner from 20 liters to 80 liters, also reducing the emptying frequency of the bag, in case you have a bag.
- Motors with individual switches for use as required.
- Tanks with water outlet.
- Resistance : These industrial vacuum cleaners are suitable for continuous use. For being so robust, it is also a tool that thanks to this has a longer life.
These cleaning equipment can be used for industrial use or used at home when needed.